Sunday, April 06, 2008

Look only a month this time!

Let's see, I'm not really prepared for this as I sort of stumbled upon this page drunk with reading Internet shite.

I have Across the Universe on in the background and I'm hoping I don't get shot for it. I've been watching it daily for... Hmm, awhile now. I don't know if it's cute English guys that are getting me or Salma Hayek writhing in a nurse's costume or just the Beatles running through it all. It's absolutely fantastic.

I just had more of that spastic testing done on Friday to figure out what my intelligence issues are. You know, the "Well she's pretty intelligent but DAMN she's dumb!" The tester guy, real nice, has convinced me that I need to wait on Spanish until I'm away from A&P. With my memory I think I believe him. I now have to re-do my buggered schedule again. Now I'm just having fun with it though. I have realized that the semesters I spend here at Cowley should be fun as well as informative because when I head off to Newman it will be the grinding tedium of clinicals with no real chance for anything else. I'm leaning towards some music and arty things instead of nailing down math, A&P and Psych. Maybe I can learn to throw pots and dance. Does that sound like early mid-life crisis or what?

Felix is well and handsome. Poor little guy has serious tushie thrush that makes his hind end look a bit like hamburger but it's slowly clearing up. He's learning more words everyday, is happy as a clam most of the time (What a weird expression, I'll have to look up where it came from. Who ever thought to check the psyches of bivalves?) and is definitely on his way to becoming a well adjusted young man. I want to talk to the other Felix though.

Since I have no dirt, I'm excited to say that I got an Aerogarden and am growing herbs in my kitchen. I just got some new pans so I can cook properly. I even bought some Marmite for toast. (I don't know, I just thought I'd try it. It's foul and good at the same time. The baby likes it at least.)

I'm still fat and not even trying to work on it, but not in desperate self-loathing with it or anything. I'm having a rockin' time with cooing stuff but there are usually so many leftovers I just don't know what to do with it all. I'm still on cooking for 2 fat people mode instead of 1 baby and one trying to lose some weight chick. That and the baby doens't nurse almost at all nymore. It's more of a comfort thing for himadn I and I think that's a good thing. He's a real guy though. Every time my top is off, there is only begging until I get another one on. AH, AH, AH!!! He seems to have a panty fetish too. He keeps getting them from my stash and wearing them around his head. I say he's just practicing for college.

I wated Duplex last night. Ugh.

I watched walk the line again last night. Great!

I ignored the wind that shakes the barley tonight and fel the worse for it. It looks fantastic. It's about Ireland in the 20's. Cillian Murphy, drip, drip.

Hmm, it's 2 that means WAY past bed. G'night.

No comments: